November 9, 2008

Target Shooping

I don't always find great deals at Target but when i do they are GREAT! 

Last week they had their buy 5 Kellogg's cereals get $5 gift card. So Saturday I head out to Target (my main reason for going was to get garbage bags :))

While I was there I found Zip-Lock bags 25 ct. (normally they are near the registers but they have been on clearance for a while now) for 50 cents!!!! I got out my handy dandy note book and found 6 $1/2 and 4 .40/1. So I ended up get 16 bags for $0.40. That means not even a penny for each bag! Last week in our papers was a coupon for free $5 gift card (from target) when you buy 3 pledge products. I took advantage of this. The Pledge duster and refills were on "temporary price cut" for $2.69 x 3= 8.07. I had 3 $1/1 making it 5.07. And I got a $5 gift card! Plus I bought the zip-lock bags with that so i think it was somewhere around $6.00. I bought 5 boxes of cereal and used 5 $1/1 Kellogg's q's. I was around 8.00 something. I turned around and bought 5 more boxes of cereal and one box of garbage bags. I think it was like 17.00.  


All in all I spent nothing. I started with a $30 gift card and came home with $13 left in gift cards!! No too bad if you ask me. 

(i will try to get my receipts from the car later so I can give you the actual prices.)

No comments: